Akhilesh Naidu

Experience Design Professional
Being driven by passion and curiosity in this field, I'm beginning to enjoy it day by day. I research the needs and wants of the user and empathise with them to understand their problems in depth to design pleasurable meaningful solutions.
Hi everyone,
I'm Akhilesh Naidu, a Computer Engineering Student from NSIT, New Delhi. It's somewhere along this journey where I found my love for design. Being driven by passion and curiosity in design, I'm beginning to enjoy it day by day. 

I research the needs and wants of the user and empathise with them to understand their problems in depth to design pleasurable meaningful solutions whilst keeping the stakeholder's demands in mind. I bring technical perspective and creative problem solving approach to create products with meaningful experiences that people love to use. In other words, I'm very curious about user psychology and Business Strategies.

Currently I work as an Experience Design Professional (XDP,  a fancy term for User Experience Designer 😂) in THEM Consulting Pvt. Ltd. 
And so far this journey has been fun. I hope to share a lot and learn from all of you too.